PRE LAUNCH - Everything You Need To Know

As I write this its the 1st August and officially the opening of the Mad About Skin skincare pre-launch where you can reserve the products you want to avoid any disappointment.

You cant even begin to imagine what this means to me.. I literally have tears of joy as its always been a dream of mine to be able to create my own brand and ever since I announced it on the YouTube channel you guys have been endlessly kind and supportive which means so much to me (if you want to check out the announcement video and the worlds worst thumbnail then the video is here: https://youtu.be/qH5tcUbf3lQ)


Pre Launch With A Difference

The easy option would be to just have opened a website and said 'there you go order if you like' but where is the fun and innovation in that.

I wanted to create something WAY more personal to say thank you for all the love you have shown me as honestly this would not have been possible without your support.

With this pre order by email you get to ask me all your questions about the products directly and give me your feedback. All messages will be personally responded to by me and means you can be sure that you are buying the right products for you and make sure you get the most out of the products.

No need to wait days for a response from a customer service team - get a response straight from me;

JUST DONT FORGET TO SAY HI 😁


How To Pre Order

Simply send me an email or a message on contacts at the end of this blog and let me know the following details:

1. Name

2. Country you are ordering from (just to country no need for the address at this point)

3. Products and quantities you would like to order

4. Any questions you have about the products and would like me to answer

No money will be taken at this point and the pre order is no obligation and you are free to change or cancel your allocation at any point.


What Happens Next

You will receive an email confirming your products have been reserved for you and answers to any questions you may have

24hours before the official launch on the 10th August you will receive a password which will allow you to access the website before its officially live to confirm your order, complete shipping information and make the payment for the products.


THE PRODUCTS


Gentle Jelly Cleanser (150ml/5fl.oz for £9.50 - $13.00 - 11.00 Euro other currency accepted and calculated at checkout)

Combining gentle but effective cleansing agents and powered by nature to deliver clean and nourished skin. This cleanser is free from actives, which could complicate the rest of your skincare routine so sit back, relax and enjoy this effective gentle cleanser to kickstart your routine.

This cleanser offers a light foaming action but with the addition of calming and soothing botanicals it will leave the skin feeling perfectly clean but never tight and dry. The texture is a gorgeous jelly like texture which brings a unique texture to your skincare routine.

Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalene, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Dextrin, Alanine, Citric Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth -6, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed, Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower, Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare Seed Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf, Extract, Viscum Album Leaf Extract, Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium, Flower Extract, Allantoin, Urea, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl alcohol


Got You Covered Super Serum (50ml/1.7fl.oz  for £16.00 - $22.00 - 18.00 Euro) - note the larger bottle size of 50ml vs the standard 30ml serum bottles (more product less waste)

Combining multiple actives in effective concentrations to deliver a skincare routine in a bottle. This serum is designed to help streamline your routine by merging multiple steps in one product: vitamin C to brighten and protect, panthenol to calm and soothe, azelaic acid to even skin tone and texture, peptides to tackle the first signs of ageing and powerful antioxidant Q10 to protects your skin all day long.

This is the star product in the collection and is formulated to give all the ingredients your skin needs to look its best, but with concentrations which allow it to be paired with your other favourite products if you wish.

Free from niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, this unique serum will ensure you do not overload your skin with these ingredients which will most likely already be in your other skincare products.

Can be used to kickstart your routine before incorporating your other products or on its own for those days when you just want a 60 second serum to deliver everything you need for the amazing skin you deserve.

Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Azelaic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Ubiquinone (Q10), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Glucose, Fructose, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Pollen Extract, Tilia Platyphyllos Extract, Mel Extract, Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sucrose, Urea, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Dextrin, Hexyl Nicotinate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol

Percentages: Azelaic Acid (5%), Ascorbyl Glucoside (5%) Peptides (5%)


Maximum Impact Moisturiser (100ml/3.3fl.oz for £10.00 - $13.50 - 12 EURO)


Bringing together barrier boosting ceramides with hydrating and nourishing ingredients, the Maximum Impact Moisturiser is the perfect final step in your skincare routine. Light and gentle, this moisturiser is a treat for the skin and will effectively lock in all the fantastic work done by your other products.

This product is hyaluronic acid free, fairly unique for affordable moisturisers, relying instead on other hydrating oils and natural botanicals to deliver a more effective level of hydration.

Use this moisturiser both day and night as a guarantee to guard against dryness and dehydration in the skin.

Ingredients: Aqua, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Fructose, Ceramide NP, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glucose, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris Flower/Leaf Extract, Pollen Extract, Tilia Platyphyllos Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Sodium Carrageenan, Maris Sal, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Glutamic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol


Shipping

Products will be shipped internationally (some countries are excluded owing to regional regulations and shipping limitations which is why inclusion of your shipping country has been asked at pre launch)

Shipping rates are as follows;

UK - £4.99 pre order

Europe - 6.00 Euro per order (all VAT and Customs charges under the new EU VAT requirements will be calculated and charged at checkout. This will enable you to avoid delays, hidden charges and EU administration fees)

Rest Of World - $7.50 flat shipping or equivalent.


RESERVE YOUR PRODUCTS NOW

Email - prelaunch@madaboutskin.info

Whatsapp - +447754390463




Comments

  1. Hi Rob,
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and so proud!
    Marylin Collazo and I'm in the United States. I would like 2 sets of the products, please. Sending you lots of love. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verena Scharrer
    Austria
    1x whole set please

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 full set please. Mai Liss Karlsen. Oslo, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought we reserve at the prelaunch email. That's where I reserved mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mistake! Looks like you can register by email or here.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! So happy for you! Can’t wait to try them. Especially the serum.

    Yomahira Ash
    USA
    1 set of the products.

    I was curious about the cleanser. I have dry skin and I also have acne prone skin. Would you recommend the cleanser as a 2nd step cleanser for dry skin? I love my oil cleanser but haven’t found a 2nd cleanser that cleans my face without leaving it too dry. I’m hoping this one will be it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rob,
    Would like to order the whole set, please.. Very excited.
    Sarah Cooper.Italy.
    Can you let me know if I can use the serum with my Tret or just in the morning with my Lasorbic acid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rob, Hello and I'm so excited and happy for your launch. I'm a neophyte when it comes to blogs. I want to pre-order the complete set. If the fragranced set isn't too much of a longer wait, then send me that. love you and sending lots of love Paula Bernard, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Congrats Rob, YAY its finally happening 🥳


    Michelle Kourea
    Cyprus
    1 full set of products

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rob, here it goes:

    1. Name: Rubana Mussharat

    2. Country you are ordering from: Germany

    3. Products and quantities you would like to order: the serum

    4. I'd been eagerly waiting for the serum since you announced it. I was wondering, couldn't you have used a more potent derivative of Vitamin C? Like ethylated ascorbic acid or ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate which is your favourite? I'm just not really sure of the efficacy of ascorbyl glucoside, I might be wrong. Also, although I love Q10, I thought that you'd add Pychonogel to the mix since you rave about it all the time.

    Lots of love to you and you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Werner Warga, Canada. 1 Gentle Jelly Cleanser and 1 Got You Covered Super Serum. Please and thank you. If I am doing this wrong please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rob congratulations on the prelaunch of your skincare products! I'm so pleased for you and can't wait to try them.

    Georgina Peacock, Paris, France
    1 Jelly cleanser

    Sending you lots of love xxx
    1 Super serum

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Contrats want the whole set hugs from P.R.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rob, I'm in New Zealand and would love a set of Rob-MAS-Goodness please. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I'm Alice from the US. I'd like a bottle of serum. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Rob!! Your considered approach to skincare and customer service is such a breath of fresh air. Can't wait to try the products!

    Tara Webster
    Australia
    1 X whole set

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations
    Karen Byrko
    Canada
    1 of each

    ReplyDelete
  19. I sent you an email with my pre-order but I just want to say again that I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!! You did it Rob!! Yay!! I'm so proud of you!! This is so exciting!!
    I can't wait to try all of the products!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. This is Tami Ibarra!! I got so excited I forgot to say my name! Lol

      Delete
  20. Hey Rob, CONGRATS !

    Name: Odette Mustafa
    Country: The Netherlands
    Items : 1x serum
    1x moisturizer

    Thank U and wishing U loads of success with your brand ❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Rob, wishing you all the very best for the future!
    Beverley Royston
    UK
    A set please 😬💕

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Rob! I'm so happy for you💕

    Name: Kille Asbjerg
    Country: Denmark
    Items: 2x Got You Covered Super Serum

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Rob!! So happy for you!!

    Name: André Højgaard
    Country: Denmark
    Items: 1x cleanser, 1x serum & 1x moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Rob 😁☺️
    Name : Sidra Latif
    Country : Pakistan
    items : 1×Got you covered super serum

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rob! Congratulations :)

    I'm from Canary Islands, Spain (bear in mind is the Canary Island, please)

    I like to order the full set if possible.

    Lots of love and best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. BTW, Rob, my skin is super acne and PIH prone, but slightly dehydrated nevertheless... Will the moisturiser and cleanser good for me? The serum is a MUST, for sure 😊

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ivy
    Canada
    One of everything

    So excited to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats <3

    Alexandra Pikalova
    Czech Republic
    Whole set

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ashley Smith
    USA
    X1 of whole set

    Congrats Rob you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Rob i am so happy for you. Would like to order one set!! I am from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Rob! So happy for your launch and excited to try your products!🎈XoCheryl
    Cheryl - California/US
    Channel Name: Yogagirlsworld
    (1) Jelly Cleanser
    (1) Serum
    ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations!
    Veronica Dolson - USA -Florida
    Whole set (cleanser, serum, moisturizer)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Rob! I have been literally counting the days for this launch! I wish you all the best!
    Name: Liana
    Country: The Netherlands
    Products: 1x Got you covered serum and 1x Maximum impact moisturizer

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Rob! You ahould be proud of yourself and what you hsve created!! Can't wait to try your skincare line🙏
    Patricia Oliveira, Peterborpugh, UK, i want all of your products😁

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mark James
    Uk
    I would like to order everything. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Rob, congratulations on your skincare brand. I just sent you an email but forgot to ask are they fragrance free products? Thanks Gemma :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations Rob!!!! I ll take look tomorrow what products I ll try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Rob,
    It's Karolina from UK here. I want all the products. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Rob!

    I’m so excited for you! You are truly amazing ☺️

    Name: Allison Michael

    Country: US

    I would like 1 of all three products please. :)

    What does pollen extract do for the skin? Just curious 😊 thank you! Sending lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. 1) Rachel Dee
    2) USA
    3) One Moisturizer!
    4) Where are each of the products manufactured?

    ReplyDelete
  43. 1)Marisa Yang
    2)Canada
    3)1X Full Set
    4) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I just want remind everyone that we have to order via email or whatsapp text. Any personal info you share on here is public. I'm ordering mine to Canada as well!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Greetings from Hungary,

    Very happy for you ♥️
    I would like one of each please thank you🤗

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Rob,
    I can’t wait to try everything!😁
    Elise Geilke
    Germany
    The set please 🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hello Rob, congratulations!! ✨

    1) Luísa
    2) Portugal
    3) 1 cleanser, 1 serum
    4) How much time until the products expire without opening?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations!!!
    1. Judy
    2. Canada
    3. 1 set - with the larger 50 ml size of serum

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi Rob Congratulations!
    Thank-you so much for the bigger capacity skincare theme. I would like to preorder the 50 ml size of the serum.
    Country: Bangladesh (Asia)
    Email: tasnu07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



  50. Hi Bob, congratulations for your own skincare brand!
    Jing
    Australia
    1 serum
    1 moisturiser
    What's the package for the product? Drop bottle, Jar or tube?
    Are these alcohol,fragrance&essentialoil free?

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Rob. I just bought a Q10 and azelaic acid, do maybe when those are done, I'll try your multi purpose serum. I have dry skin, so again, when I'm done with my other moisturizers, I will try yours. Also, I do like my Pacifica Milk cream to foam cleanser. Again, I have mostly dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hello Rob
    i would like to order the whole set, sending to London, Uk
    thanks Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrats Rob!

    Amirah
    USA
    1 x serum

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Rob,
    Jana Janosova, country: Slovakia, EU. Want to order: Full set (Cleanser, serum and moisturizer)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful news on your own line, big congratulations and success, Rob!

    I'd like to pre-order the whole set of wash, serum and moisturiser.

    As a question: I have quite non-problematic skin if I manage to not pick, slightly oilier T-zone I'd say but in comparison fairly normal. I would like to find something that evens out the few impurities and slightly more reddish cheeks without reaching to makeup. If it is not your own serum, what would be your go-to products or ingredients? :)

    Warmest regards and greetings from Finland!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congratulations to you on the well deserved launch of your brand. I'm so proud of you. So excited to experience your products. One whole set for me I might forgo the moisturiser as I have normal combination skin but I'm in xX

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Rob,
    I'm Missy, misgem5@hotmail.com from St Thomas, Ontario, Canada. I'd like to order 2 complete sets (so 2 of each of your 3 products)
    I tried to do this once before and didn't get the code (or whatever you spoke about). Hopefully this will work!
    blessed be
    Mis

    ReplyDelete
  58. Congrats Rob!!! So super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi Rob! Congratulations! Very excited to try the products 😊. Name: Inna
    Country: Cyprus
    Products: 1 x serum abd 1 x moisturizer. Looking forward to hearing from you 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. armeanuinna@gmail.com I case it doesn't show in the first comment 😊

      Delete
  60. I would love to try both the cleanser and the serum but I will pass hard on the moisturizer. As someone with friends that work on cleaning the water supplies of different chemicals, plastics and other non biodegradable materials, I avoid silicon in my skincare. Dimethicone is a no go for me.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Paulina
    UK
    1x Serum
    1x Moisturiser

    ReplyDelete

  62. 1. Sarah Galbreath

    2. United States

    3. Serum x1 and Moisturizer x1

    So excited, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hooray Rob! Liz Krusenstjerna, USA. Serum x1.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ginette Young USA one set please

    ReplyDelete
  65. Replies
    1. Hi Karla. Could you please email prelaunch@madaboutskin.info and your order will be added to the waiting list. Thanks!

      Delete
  66. Hi Rob ,I placed a pre order for all the product’s ,but looks like I missed the order window. Please can you put me on the waiting list.

    I am Uk based in Stockport.

    Thanks Mags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mags! Could you please email prelaunch@madaboutskin.info and your requested order will be added to the waiting list. Thanks!

      Delete
  67. Just wanted to let everyone know that the prelaunch period is over. If you wish to have your name added to a waiting list for products, please email prelaunch@madaboutskin.info. The comments on this blog are not monitored for your product requests. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Heartfelt congrats, for achieving your dream,really skin care matters a lot now a days
    https://thepinkfoundry.com/antioxidant-radiance-serum

    ReplyDelete
  69. Heartfelt congrats, for achieving your dream,really skin care matters a lot now a days.
    The Pink Foundry

    ReplyDelete
  70. Merkur | Best Merkur Reviews, Photos, Photos, Deals
    Merkur Review. Merkur was one of the first companies to open 바카라 사이트 its doors to online shoppers. Merkur, 제왕 카지노 a brand new brand in Germany, is the 메리트 카지노

    ReplyDelete
  71. The best casino and sports betting sites in NJ 2021 - Dr.MD
    Discover the 부천 출장샵 best casino and sports betting sites in 밀양 출장안마 NJ. There are 여주 출장마사지 a lot of new casino sites out there, but this 구미 출장마사지 is 밀양 출장샵 a good list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment